LARGE LOSS EXPERTISE
Whether an act of nature or a burst pipe, a large loss can cause significant damage followed by an overwhelming process. Our goal is to provide a stress free approach to restoring your community back to pre-existing condition while allowing you to focus on other priorities. Simply put, we are here to make your job easier. How do we do so? Through preparation, action & communication.
- Response Agreement – Our response agreement provides a guaranteed response to your property for both daily and large losses.
- Catastrophe Plan – We provide a customized catastrophe plan specifically to identify your property’s needs in the event of a natural disaster.
- Resources – Dedicated drying equipment, appropriate manpower, materials to secure property, fuel, power and additional resources allocated specifically to your property.
- Response times within one hour to mitigate a daily claim; 4 hours for catastrophic claims.
- Working quickly and efficiently to mitigate damages.
- Provides timely completion of restoration.
- Association – we work closely with the community association boards and property managers in implementing the catastrophe plan.
- Insurance – Trinicon works with your insurance carriers directly, keeping your community’s best interest at the forefront of all discussions.
- Owners – Our team communicates with community unit owners to keep them informed and apprised of the processes and progress throughout the loss